Recommendations for Jo
– Colin Middlemiss, EMIS Group
I love working with Jo and here are five reasons why:
1. She is great fun, easy to do work with and insightful with her consultancy.
2. Has a fantastic ability to easily interpret briefs, which saves time.
3. Jo is creative, able to quickly switch across a variety of content styles (News, briefing, speech writing and blogs), ensuring that each piece is suitable for the medium and engaging to the reader/presenter.
4. A real powerful skill is her ability to interpret complex/sensitive issues, making them accessible and easily understood.
5. Down to earth, practical, quick, flexible, responsive and fun.
Thanks for all your support and I look forward to working with you again soon.
– Darika Ahrens, London Stock
It’s rare to find a copywriter that can project manage as well as understand the finer points of digital marketing (social media, SEO, etc). but Jo is the complete package. I can completely trust her to get on with the task and deliver on schedule – and I am a tough client! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to agencies or brands needing support with their content marketing and social media.
– Ellie MacDonald, Founder and managing director at MacComms
Jo is a genuine pleasure to work with. Super likeable, personable and a fantastic writer, I have worked with Jo in her capacity as an expert copywriter and as a blogger and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Jo.
– Ellie Edwards, Freelance TV Producer
Jo and I worked together when she acted as hotel/restaurant reviewer for a channel 4 series and I would recommend her without hesitation. Jo remained flexible and patient despite a challenging and ever changing schedule. The whole team found her both professional and articulate – a real pleasure to work with!
– Kristal Ireland, Enjoy Digital
“I hired Jo recently to work with us on our website relaunch. Jo was great to work with, very reliable and her recommendations for our copy and proof read were very thorough, detailed and turned around in a very short timescale.
I would not hesitate to recommend Jo for both creative copywriting and copy proof reading services. She is great to work with and provides a high quality service.”
– Laura Haughey, Equal Voices
“Jo is a talented, meticulous and dedicated Project Manager, who has taken on several projects for Equal Voices and she has been a pleasure to work with. Her experience and expertise have been invaluable to the company, on projects from film production through to community workshops.”
– Tim Belcher, Local Food
“Jo and I worked together between 2008 and 2012 on the BIG Lottery’s Local Food fund, with Jo coordinating the northern region and managing a large pool of advisers.
During that time, she demonstrated a positive and professional attitude to her role. She has excellent interpersonal skills and is able to quickly develop and maintain good working relationships.
She has a level-headed approach to her work, able to work under pressure, whilst always maintaining a good sense of humour – essential in my opinion!
I have no hesitation recommending Jo and would be only too happy to work with her again.”